NORTH - LINE AND GRADE INSPECTORSubmit ResuméLink
- Assist in the establishment of controls, obtaining the complete survey data record and preparation of all survey requirements/activities of the project.
- See to it that all surveying works are in accordance with the standard plans, drawings and specifications.
- Conduct daily inspection and monitor whole construction project (from as-stake to as-built and punch listing to reconciliation sign-off and inventory) ensuring conformity to approved plans and specifications.
- Prepare and submit daily progress/status report and other relevant reports.
- Assist the Inspectors in all technical aspects in connection with lines and grade control of the project accordance with the plans and specifications.
- Ensure proper procedures are observed at the field and proper guidelines for taking the vertical and horizontal controls of any roadworks, structures and building works are performed during the construction period.
- Ensure that the guidelines for the surveying project are constantly followed.
- Monitor the accuracy of the Contractor’s surveying instruments and all equipment required for the proper construction of all Project components.
- Prepare and submit relevant regular surveying reports.
- Study and conduct inspection and monitoring of the whole construction project in order to ensure conformance to the plans specifications and construction methodology required.
- Assist in the interpretation of drawings and specifications.
- Prepare and update progress monitoring chart and weather chart of construction project.
- Prepare a raw data of daily inspection reports of the Contractor’s activities and work progress by maintaining daily log.
- Assist the contractor’s surveyor or survey representative in undertaking field surveys to ensure that measurements accurately reflect the requirements.
- Check and coordinate to other line functions i.e. QA/QC Sections,Quantity Surveyor Cost Engineer etc., any prerequisites before any subsequent work is started.
- Record and monitor all actual information in accordance to the drawings and specifications for the purpose of measurement, before, during and after any work execution.
- Take photo progressively and regularly (before-during-after work execution) indicating the design value against actual value inspected by using any measuring tool applicable and written to a white board (2’-3’) the section inspected and protographed.
- Keep regular record of any such particulars of labor, plant, equipment and materials used and any circumstances that may be relevant to claims or change orders.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Others), Geographical Science.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- BS Civil Engineering or Geodetic Graduate
- Licensed Civil Engineer or Geodetic Engineer
- Minimum of three to five (3-5) years of work experience in roads, bridges and buildings construction project.
- Digital Surveying Instruments
- Establishment of As-Stake Line and Grade, Profiling and Topography
- Quantity and Cost Estimating
- Manpower Handling and Motivating
- Construction Safety
- Familiar/ Understanding to various standards i.e ASTM, AASTHO, JIS, AUS, BS etc
- Computer literate to MS Word, Excel, Office, Powerpoint, CAD, and other work relevant softwares.
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Contract position(s) are available.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC), an investment holding company, engages in the tollways business activities in the Philippines. With proven track record in managing, constructing, and operating toll facilities and expressways. It constructed and operated some of the Philippines’ major expressways such as the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX), and Manila Cavite Toll Expressway (CAVITEX) toll road facilities.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation is a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation. MPTC has lined up a number of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects and expansion projects in a bid to boost infrastructure and development programs and support the traffic decongestion initiatives of the Philippine government. Among the PPP Projects in the pipeline are the NLEX-SLEC Connector Road, the Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAEX), and the C5 South Link, to link expressways in the North and the South.
A partner in nation-building, MPTC’s infrastructure investment has expanded to the Visayas-Mindanao region with the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway and ASEAN, specifically in Vietnam and Thailand. Notably, we have a significant stake in three major infrastructure companies in the ASEAN Region: A 49.3% share in PT Nusantara Infrastructure of Indonesia; a 44.94% share in CII Bridges & Roads of Vietnam; and a 29.45% share in Don Muang Tollway Public Company Limited of Thailand.
Through these recent entries into the ASEAN, we have made available our highly developed experience and expertise in building tollroad infrastructure and managing tollways operations to our neighboring countries, along with our global standards in systems and our well-trained and dedicated executive talent.
Be part of our next move to progress and share the ambition of transforming lives through unparalleled road infrastructures with us.