- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Others), Geographical Science.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Assist in the establishment of controls, obtaining the complete survey data record and preparation of all survey requirements/activities of the project.
- See to it that all surveying works are in accordance with the standard plans, drawings and specifications.
- Conduct daily inspection and monitor whole construction project (from as-stake to as-built and punch listing to reconciliation sign-off and inventory) ensuring conformity to approved plans and specifications.
- Prepare and submit daily progress/status report and other relevant reports.
- Assist the Inspectors in all technical aspects in connection with lines and grade control of the project accordance with the plans and specifications.
- Ensure proper procedures are observed at the field and proper guidelines for taking the vertical and horizontal controls of any roadworks, structures and building works are performed during the construction period.
- Ensure that the guidelines for the surveying project are constantly followed.
- Monitor the accuracy of the Contractor’s surveying instruments and all equipment required for the proper construction of all Project components.
- Prepare and submit relevant regular surveying reports.
- Study and conduct inspection and monitoring of the whole construction project in order to ensure conformance to the plans specifications and construction methodology required.
- Assist in the interpretation of drawings and specifications.
- Prepare and update progress monitoring chart and weather chart of construction project.
- Prepare a raw data of daily inspection reports of the Contractor’s activities and work progress by maintaining daily log.
- Assist the contractor’s surveyor or survey representative in undertaking field surveys to ensure that measurements accurately reflect the requirements.
- Check and coordinate to other line functions i.e. QA/QC Sections,Quantity Surveyor Cost Engineer etc., any prerequisites before any subsequent work is started.
- Record and monitor all actual information in accordance to the drawings and specifications for the purpose of measurement, before, during and after any work execution.
- Take photo progressively and regularly (before-during-after work execution) indicating the design value against actual value inspected by using any measuring tool applicable and written to a white board (2’-3’) the section inspected and protographed.
- Keep regular record of any such particulars of labor, plant, equipment and materials used and any circumstances that may be relevant to claims or change orders.
- BS Civil Engineering or Geodetic Graduate
- Licensed Civil Engineer or Geodetic Engineer
- Minimum of three to five (3-5) years of work experience in roads, bridges and buildings construction project.
- Digital Surveying Instruments
- Establishment of As-Stake Line and Grade, Profiling and Topography
- Quantity and Cost Estimating
- Manpower Handling and Motivating
- Construction Safety
- Familiar/ Understanding to various standards i.e ASTM, AASTHO, JIS, AUS, BS etc
- Computer literate to MS Word, Excel, Office, Powerpoint, CAD, and other work relevant softwares.
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Contract position(s) are available.
Social Media Footer
We welcome your interest! We prefer online link of your resume!
Current Office Addresses:
North: NLEX, SCTEX with address at Km 12 Balintawak Toll Plaza, NLEX Compound, Brgy Baesa, Caloocan City
South: CAVITEX, CALAEX with address at 32 F Rufino Pacific Tower, V. A. Rufino corner Ayala Avenue, Makati
Considered the largest toll road developer and operator in the Philippines – in terms of vehicle traffic volume, revenue levels, asset base – and in terms of combined length of expressways in kilometers.
We are a toll road company has three major long-term concessions in the country – with three new concessions under construction awarded to it.
We broke barriers and ventured to the fast-growing Visayas region, seen as a beginning to creating and building more toll roads in high-growth areas outside of Luzon.
We are the first Philippine tollroad company that now has significant stakes in three major infrastructure companies in three progressive countries in the ASEAN region.
We are Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC).
Join Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation, the largest toll road operator in the Philippines, operating 63% of the total 320 kms of toll roads with opportunities to create synergies with existing networks.
MPTC is committed to its vision of providing high quality public service through improved expressway systems, which are catalysts for economic development.
Ultimately, MPTC seeks to permanently transform the country's transport landscape by working with government to build an increasingly comprehensive and integrated expressway network.
At all times, we are the leader in the tollways industry, providing the ultimate expressway experience in the region - as we remain at the forefront in innovation and service, driven by our greatly valued and highly engaged people.
We enable mobility and make everything accessible through world class expressways, transforming the region’s landscape -- bringing good life to people.
CUSTOMER FOCUS - We always keep in mind that we serve the public. Thus, we go out of our way to anticipate their needs and make their journeys more efficient.
INTEGRITY - We keep our word and we take responsibility for our promises. We always opt for what is ethical. We take pride in the trust that our stakeholders give to us.
TEAMWORK - We work smart and we work together. There are no big jobs or small jobs. Each and every employee plays an important role in the success and the exemplary reputation of the company. We are the sum of our parts.
INNOVATION - We are consistently improving the way we do things. We welcome fresh insights and blaze new trails in technology.
EXCELLENCE - We go the distance in every aspect of our operations. We believe that there is always room for improvement. We don't hesitate to put in the long hours to ensure that all our decisions are backed with valid, timely, and relevant data.
SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY - We have a duty to deliver public service. The things we do are guided by our commitment to the greater good. We do business with a conscience.