Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
SOUTH - HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST
- Responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting designated geographic regions. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: recruitment/employment, onboarding, training, employee relations, performance management, policy implementation, and employment law compliance.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Conducts recruitment effort; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program; and writes and places advertisements.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree on Human Resource Management, Psychology, Social Science/Sociology.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Location: Cavite, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.