It SupportSubmit ResuméLink
Be part of a diverse group of adept, respected leaders and colleagues committed to working with you
iPlus Intelligent Network Inc. is a Managed Services firm complementing different industries and sectors with Human Resource, Finance, and Staff Augmentation Services as well as Back Office, Sales, and Field Support Operations services that take care of the challenges in different aspects of the business. Equipped with forward-thinking expertise, a complete understanding of changing business trends, and extensive experience in service operations, iPlus builds distinguished talents and capabilities central those drive efficiencies, services, and solutions that help our clients “Get Things Done.”
Good news, because iPlus is looking for people who want to make careers bigger, better and achieve more with the following requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, equivalent.
- No work experience required.
- Must have excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Proficient in computer applications
- Candidate must render excellent IT support
- Experience in customer relations is a plus
- willingness to work on shifting schedules and project location.
- Exposure to the ff: MySQL, MS Access, CISCO and Network Design is a plus.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Respond to contracted technical support by providing service to the ff:
- Diagnosis, troubleshooting, testing, and repair of IT equipment
- Installation and testing of IT equipment
- Removal and inventory management of equipment for relocation
- Performs Software troubleshooting and maintenance
- Performs other duties as assigned, including special tasks responding to any workforce duties
For any inquiries, you may contact us by this number 0917.623.3504 and/or 0925.712.5122
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
WHO WE ARE
Career Magnet is a service-based company offering Managed Services using industry-proven service methodologies and processes together with information technology tools.
What We Do
Career Magnet complements significant business operations and capabilities to give your organization a practical and efficient approach to business. We combine our experience and established process-oriented standards with the right expertise to deliver business operations services that enable faster delivery time, operational flexibility, and broader customer reach for your business.