• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English, Filipino
• No work experience required.
• Will be assigned in Manila and Pasay
• 20 Full-Time position(s) available
• Demonstrates and reinforces the leadership behaviors and basic people minimums (uniform, crew schedules, etc.) necessary to gain commitment from crew and leadership.
• Executes a plan, based on an employee commitment measurement, to increase employee’s loyalty satisfaction and pride with the McDonald’s experience.
• Knows, enforces and educates crew on all appropriate personnel policies, labor laws, security and safety procedures.
• Uses basic human relations, communications and follow up skills and treating crew people as customers.
• Develops, shares knowledge and experience, and trains crew.
• Contributes to performance appraisals based on defined goals and objectives for their crew in a timely manner.
• Applicant will enjoy competitive compensation package
• World Class Training
• 5 day workweek
• Free Meals
• Work-Life Balance
• Friendly Work Environment
• Promotion after 6 months