- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Excellent oral and written communications and interpersonal skills, Must be proficient in using MS Office applications.
- Required language(s): Filipino, English.
- Provides administrative support to the President
- Must attend to all incoming and outgoing correspondence of the office
- High regard and respect to the company's procedure and confidentiality
- Prepares request for check payment for hotel accommodations, plane tickets and other office purchases need by the department
- Performs and dispatch any other task that may be assigned by management from time to time
- Proactively seek out and coordinate with all department heads in matters related to any of the above
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Diwa Learning Systems Inc (Diwa), a subsidiary of First Asia Venture Capital*, is the leading publisher of print and digital educational resources in the country today. Diwa is a multi-awarded and innovative provider of educational solutions with an extensive distribution network across the Philippines.
The company started when it acquired the rights to publish Bato Balani for Science and Technology, a supplementary magazine for high school students. Not long after, the company began producing Salaguinto, a counterpart science magazine for grade school students. The success of these magazines encouraged Diwa to expand its product offerings to magazines and textbooks for all the subject areas in basic education.
As a response to the needs of the 21st century, Diwa started integrating Information and Communications Technology (ICT)to their products as early as 10 years ago. And in a bold and pioneering move, they have introduced their flagship digital product to Philippine schools: Genyo e-learning, the country's first fully integrated and only learning management system for basic education with content available for English, Math, Science, Filipino, and Araling Panlipunan.
Today, Diwa develops all of its digital and printed products with the conscious effort to teach 21stcentury skills, moving from "learning how to use technology" to "using technology to learn". Also, all of its printed resources are available in electronic format, making teaching and learning possible anytime, anywhere, and virtually on any device.
Diwa's wide array of products allows the company to offer customizable solutions that make 21st century learning possible for every Philippine school.