General Manager (For One Serendra)Submit ResuméLink
This is a requirement for One Serendra. One Serendra is part of Ayala Land’s Serendra development, constructed by its luxury developer subsidiary Ayala Land Premier. It boasts low-density condo living, with 65% of its 12 hectares dedicated to open areas and landscaped gardens. The requirement is for a General Manager for Condominium Operations.
General Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Conducts spot audits on administrative protocols and procedural knowledge.
- Review preventive maintenance contracts prepared by Property Managers before they are signed by principals.
- Inspects permits and other statutory requirements.
- Provides the vision, direction for growth and aligns this within the workgroups.
- Screens personnel before posting and clarifies specific goals of each person.
- Reviews existing House Rules and recommend amendments when necessary.
- Ensures efficient problem reporting and complaints handling.
- Log problem reporting and complaints handling.
- Assign concerns to person responsible
- Check compliance of subordinates to close out pending tickets.
- Give or ask feedback from the customer regarding action taken
- Check turnaround time.
- Attends to major customer concerns to assist property managers in decision- making and negotiation.
- Reviews correspondences, improves content when necessary, and utilizes different channels of communication at the workplace.
- Review action plan of Property Managers post- survey.
- Prepares and reviews operating and capital expenditure budget.
- Reviews, introduces cost reduction programs.
- Liaises between developers and association representatives for post-construction concerns.
- Imposes operating controls for professional discipline and timely, accurate project execution.
- Encourages application of industry practices and researches new trends or innovations in property management.
- Handles decision-making for major concerns and elevates them to principals.
- Attends Staff Meetings and conducts Team Learning Sessions.
- Attends and facilitates Board Meetings
- Keeps track of Equipment Preventive Maintenance Programs and gives input to contractor evaluation.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety).
- Preferably Senior Manager specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Property Management.
- Experience with Property Management preferably of High End Condominiums
- With 5 Years of Engineering or Management experience
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
“Customer satisfaction is the most important factor for our Company’s future growth”
To be one global company, we must care about our people, our profession, our society, and our planet. We must dedicate our winning spirit, innovation and teamwork to sharpen our customer centric focus, and we also must commit to the highest standards of ethics and integrity.