PRODUCT CONSULTANT (Planet Sports)Submit ResuméLink
Duties of the Product Consultant
- MALE -5'6 in height
- FEMALE -5'2 in height
- 2 years / 4 years graduate any course
- With pleasing personality
- Confident in speaking
- Generating leads and turning them into opportunities for sales.
- Contacting potential customers via telephone, email and face to face.
- Working to KPI’s and revenue targets as set by the sales director.
- Arranging meetings with prospects in order to demonstrate products.
- Negotiating prices with potential customers and closing sales.
- Identifying opportunities for new business within the market.
- Paying attention to competitors and their activities within the industry.
- Building long term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Ensuring all administration relating to sales is completed effectively.
- Working closely with other departments and finding opportunities to cross sell.
Background of the Product Consultant
- Proven ability to drive sales and generate new business.
- relevant industry experience ideally gained from a competitor business.
- Confident and experienced negotiator able to drive revenue.
- Ambitious and driven personality with a hunger for success.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Sales – Real Estate or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, filipino.
- Salary between PHP 13,000.00 and PHP 13,500.00
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 50.
We are a Manpower Service Contractor. We specialize in sourcing, screening and deployment and HR Management of qualified personnel to suit our client's manpower requirements. We are duly licensed Contractor for "Contracted Services". We specialize in werehouseing & logistics, operations, aviation/ground handling, management support and janitorial services.