Ricoh (Philippines), Inc.
ACCOUNT MANAGER - PRODUCTION PRINTING
- Achieve the company’s set business targets thru achievement of set Key Results Area (KRA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Contribute to Ricoh Philippines’ profitability by building and maintaining mutually beneficial partnerships and relationships with new and existing clients.
- Serve as productive member of the Sales and marketing team through active participation and implementation of its standards and programs.
- Achieve sales revenue, Unit Sales and promotes solutions offering
- Creates sales leads which might convert into sale for the company
- Covers assigned Zero Base Account (ZBA), Commercial Printers, AEC, Graphic Arts & In plants
- Demonstrates and/or presents company profile, products and/or services to customers
- Meets key person / decision maker of assigned Machine in Field and able to upgrade each
- Input /update complete / relevant information to Sales Database (Sales Process.Automation) for both Machine In Field and ZBA (Zero Base Account) customer.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Sales - Corporate / B2B or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Corporate Sales, Production Printing.
- Preferably 2 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Sales - preferably in Production Printing or equivalent.
- Familiar with Metro Manila Territory and Printing Association
- Knowledgeable in EFI or any digital work flow software and color management
- Salary between PHP 17,000.00 and PHP 25,000.00
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.