ACCOUNT MANAGER - PRODUCTION PRINTINGSubmit ResuméLink
- Achieve the company’s set business targets thru achievement of set Key Results Area (KRA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Contribute to Ricoh Philippines’ profitability by building and maintaining mutually beneficial partnerships and relationships with new and existing clients.
- Serve as productive member of the Sales and marketing team through active participation and implementation of its standards and programs.
- Achieve sales revenue, Unit Sales and promotes solutions offering
- Creates sales leads which might convert into sale for the company
- Covers assigned Zero Base Account (ZBA), Commercial Printers, AEC, Graphic Arts & In plants
- Demonstrates and/or presents company profile, products and/or services to customers
- Meets key person / decision maker of assigned Machine in Field and able to upgrade each
- Input /update complete / relevant information to Sales Database (Sales Process.Automation) for both Machine In Field and ZBA (Zero Base Account) customer.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Sales - Corporate / B2B or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Corporate Sales, Production Printing.
- Preferably 2 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Sales - preferably in Production Printing or equivalent.
- Familiar with Metro Manila Territory and Printing Association
- Knowledgeable in EFI or any digital work flow software and color management
- Salary between PHP 17,000.00 and PHP 25,000.00
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
“Customer satisfaction is the most important factor for our Company’s future growth”
To be one global company, we must care about our people, our profession, our society, and our planet. We must dedicate our winning spirit, innovation and teamwork to sharpen our customer centric focus, and we also must commit to the highest standards of ethics and integrity.