FINANCIAL REPORTING ANALYSTSubmit ResuméLink
- The Financial Reporting Analyst primary responsible for financial reporting compliance and consolidation about the financial position of the business and results of operations.
- Responsible for all tax compliances and tax reporting requirements, as well as conducting researches about various tax issues and current developments in taxation in the Philippines.
- Facilitates securing of business permits and ensure compliance to various regulatory requirements.
- Assists in the periodic financial reviews of P&L accounts, specifically overhead costs. Perform fluctuation analysis and report on the significant and material variances, whenever necessary.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Accounting.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Financial Reporting, Bank Reconciliation, Taxation.
- Candidate must be a Certified Public Accountant
- Competitive Benefits
- Training and Development
- Stable Company
- Salary between PHP 25,000.00 and PHP 35,000.00
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
“Customer satisfaction is the most important factor for our Company’s future growth”
To be one global company, we must care about our people, our profession, our society, and our planet. We must dedicate our winning spirit, innovation and teamwork to sharpen our customer centric focus, and we also must commit to the highest standards of ethics and integrity.