WAREHOUSE AND LOGISTICS MANAGERSubmit ResuméLink
INVENTORY CONTROL AND WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT
- Checks the incoming and outgoing of all warehouse stocks through proper documentation.
- Physical receiving of goods purchased by SCM and updating the inventory records.
- Checks entry of data in warehouse system
- Performs periodic cycle count to minimize variances of physical stocks against inventory record.
- Perform semi-annual counts of stocks and verify the reconciliation of perpetual inventory records.
- Monitors and reports slow moving stocks
- Utilizes daily inventory reports to eliminate stock outs
- Arrange and locate stocks to achieve greater efficiency.
- Ensures work environment is clean, safe, secure and in compliance with Government laws and all applicable industry regulations.
- Ensures material handling equipment and vehicles are serviced and in operating condition.
- Regularly schedule housekeeping for warehouse
- Supervises proper disposal of non-reusable items in coordination with the concerned departments.
LOGISTICS CONTROL (Inbound and Outbound)
- Coordinates, supervises and monitors inbound and outbound transport of goods using internal resources or third party Logistics (3PLS) to ensure prompt and efficient delivery at the most reasonable cost.
- Ensures compliance with Government laws and all applicable industry regulations.
- Ensures that risks in the movement of goods are properlycovered by insurance.
- Regularly evaluate performance of 3PL service providers.
- Responsible for performance appraisals for warehouse personnel.
- Monitors warehouse team's performance and keeps
- Management abreast of individual and team performance issues.
- Provides coaching sessions to increase performance and productivity.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance.
- Preferably Manager specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material and Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Warehouse Management, Logistics Management, Inventory.
- Efficient management of warehouse facilities ,inventory life cycle up to proper disposal of items for junking
- Knowledge of Inventory control
- Policies & Procedures for the effective & efficient Inventory & logistics management
- Knows how to drive
- Knowledge of Metro Manila area for purposes of scheduling deliveries
- Proficient in oral and written communication in English
- High customer orientation
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Salary between PHP 55,000.00 and PHP 80,000.00
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
“Customer satisfaction is the most important factor for our Company’s future growth”
To be one global company, we must care about our people, our profession, our society, and our planet. We must dedicate our winning spirit, innovation and teamwork to sharpen our customer centric focus, and we also must commit to the highest standards of ethics and integrity.