Company Interns for Head OfficeSubmit ResuméLink
- Observe and follow company mission and vision.
- Follow company rules, regulations and guidelines.
- Respect the brand service and brand values of the company.
- Assist in day-to-day tasks directed by immediate superiors.
- Report any delays or deviation to immediate superiors with no delay.
- Taking the initiative in raising problems or difficulties, however basic they may seem.
- Completing the required training hours as indicated in the schools endorsement.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Computer Science/Information Technology, Creative Multimedia, Economics.
- Preferably Trainee specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Temporary position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
AIR MATERIEL WING SAVINGS AND LOAN ASSOCIATION INC. (AMWSLAI) is a non-stock savings and loan association legally established and operating since June 13, 1956. We are a P15 Billion organization authorized by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. Currently, we already have 38 branches and liaison offices nationwide. As of Deceber 2003, we have 239,355 members.