- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Computer Science/Information Technology, Creative Multimedia, Economics.
- Preferably Trainee specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Observe and follow company mission and vision.
- Follow company rules, regulations and guidelines.
- Respect the brand service and brand values of the company.
- Assist in day-to-day tasks directed by immediate superiors.
- Report any delays or deviation to immediate superiors with no delay.
- Taking the initiative in raising problems or difficulties, however basic they may seem.
- Completing the required training hours as indicated in the schools endorsement.
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Temporary position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
To be the premier non-stock savings and loan Association that values and empowers the lives of today's heroes.
We build lasting relationships to our members by providing financial services that are responsive to their needs and dreams.
OUR CORE VALUES
Integrity and Honor Above All
We shall conduct our business with the highest level of integrity and moral standards.
Our competent, professional and dedicated employees are focused on the delivery of excellent service at all times.
We encourage a culture of innovation where new and appropriate technology are harnessed to improve our services.
Responsibility and Accountability
We strictly adhere to the norms of good governance and accountability in the management of our members' funds.
We believe that in unity there is strength.
We abide to the principle that loyalty spells the stability of the Association's foundation.