Perform daily Accounting transactions
CONDUCT DAILY AUDIT ON SALES
Conduct daily audit of previous day’s cash and non-cash transactions
CONDUCT AUDIT ON INVENTORY
Check accuracy of branch inventory records based on inventory records, physical inventory count & actual stock movements
MAINTAIN ORDERLINESS & CLEANLINESS
Maintain orderliness & cleanliness of the work area, equipment & facilities in accordance with safety & security standards
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy
- Preferably with working knowledge in BIR regulations and other governmental requirements
- Candidate must have good communication and analytical skills
- Trustworthy, detail-oriented and can work with minimal supervision
- Flexible to be assigned to work schedules supporting the retail operational hours
- Willing to be assigned in The SM Store [Sta. Mesa]
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Full-time positions available
- Location: Manila, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 3.
It started out as Shoemart store in 1958 in Quiapo, Manila, where Filipino-Chinese business magnate, investor and philanthropist Mr. Henry Sy opened the very first SM Store. Always aiming to make lives better for his customers, Mr. Sy expanded his merchandise to fulfill his commitment to offer a one-stop shopping experience. Now SM is the Philippines’ leading retail empire with over 52 branches across the country today and has developed generations of loyal customers. Showcasing trustworthy, affordable, and world-class products, the multi-awarded SM Store (formerly SM Department Store) continues to provide excellent customer service, general merchandize, lifestyle products, houseware and apparel both offline and online.