SM Mart Inc.
Customer Relations Services Representative - The SM Store (Sta. Mesa)
Provide day-to-day administrative support at the CRO
PERFORM DAY-TO-DAY SECURITY DUTIES
Operate CCTV, oversee overnight security during construction (new/renovation/expansion), clearing & closing inspection, cash escorting)
RESPOND TO EMERGENCY & CUSTOMER CONCERNS
Respond to emergency & customer concerns as outlined in the store’s contingency plan
PERFORM POLICE / COURT DUTIES
File case at the police station, assist in blotter; keep evidence related to cases
SAFEKEEP ITEMS LEFT IN THE STORE
Record, safekeep, turn over to management or customer, items left by employees or customer in the store
MAINTAIN ORDERLINESS & CLEANLINESS
Maintain orderliness & cleanliness of the work area, equipment & facilities in accordance with safety & security standards
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Security/Armed Forces/Protective Services or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Preferably with at least 1 year experience specializing in Security/Armed Forces/Protective Services or equivalent.
- Flexible to be assigned to work schedules supporting the retail operational hours
- Willing to be assigned in The SM Store [Sta. Mesa]
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Full-time positions available
- Location: Manila, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 3.