• College graduate/undergraduate
• With work experience and knowledge of call center telephony and technology
• Customer service orientation, stress tolerance, attention to details
• Computer literate (Excel & Microsoft Office), Good in oral & written communication, data entry & typing skills
• Handle receiving of calls regards to leasing (INBOUND)
• Following up and contacting corporate/individual lessors by phone (OUTBOUND)
• Handle lessor inquiries both telephonically and by email and research required information using available resources
• Identify and escalate priority issues and route calls to appropriate resources/people
• Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
• Make certain to provide weekly consolidated report of all lessor concerns and its status, copy furnish all concerned leasing officers, team leaders, and heads
Interested applicants may send there resume to email@example.com
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): good communication.
- Required language(s): english.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
WHO WE ARE
Career Magnet is a service-based company offering Managed Services using industry-proven service methodologies and processes together with information technology tools.
What We Do
Career Magnet complements significant business operations and capabilities to give your organization a practical and efficient approach to business. We combine our experience and established process-oriented standards with the right expertise to deliver business operations services that enable faster delivery time, operational flexibility, and broader customer reach for your business.