- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Software Development or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Knowledgeable in VB.net, Knowledgeable in ASP.net, Knowledgeable in C#.
Establish a detailed program specification through discussion with clients using VB.NET or C# programming language.
Test applications in controlled environment with sample data before going live.
Writes detailed documentation for the operation of the application by users and administrators.
Maintain and debugs systems once they are up and running.
Conducts user-acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily, quickly and accurately.
Use of code libraries to simplify collection of codes.
- College Graduate of BS Information Technology or BS Computer Science.
- Knowledge in Computer Programming using ASP.NET, VB.NET, C# and related languages.
- Has an in-depth understanding of APIs, programming processes, bootstrap design
- Nop Commerce or any E-Commerce programming languages is an advantage
- Location: Malabon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 3.
WSI is the no. 1 software distributor and one of the leading hardware distributor in the market today. WSI is very active with marketing and sales programs for its resellers and endusers. It has a good mix for both push and pull products. With the kind of resellers that it has partnered with, it is able to maintain and increase its extensive corporate and varied market presence. Ease of doing business with WSI has resulted to a long, lasting and fruitful relationship with its suppliers, resellers and end-users. Proof of this is its twenty five years and still ongoing relationship with Star Micronics the company, which was actually the first printer product WSI exclusively carried when it started in 1982. Another factor, which WSI considers to have contributed to its continued success, is its distribution model. Sales have always been coursed through its channels because it believes that it should not compete with the resellers that it serves but rather it should work hand in hand for everybody’s success.