Product SpecialistSubmit ResuméLink
- Conceptualize campaigns and strategies to promote products through events, roadshows, promotions and other marketing related activities.
- Monitor resources such as funds, collaterals, give aways to ensure availability for potential marketing activities.
- Updating of product price lists and disseminate sales force and partners.
- Prepares and presents business planning (annual) and review (semi-annual).
- Coordinates with sales force to track sales funnel.
- Provides market awareness concerning product updates and benefits, market situation and competitors
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Preferably Manager specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Product Management, Account Management, Good Presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Civil Engineering and Architecture.
- With at least 5 years work experience as Sales staff.
- Background in AutoCAD or other CAD software applications is an advantage.
- Able to handle C-level discussions and can present in a large crowd.
- With Good Product Management, Account Management and Presentation skills
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.