- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Finance.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Financial processing, accounting and analytics.
- Work on account reconciliation such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliation statements and other ledger accounts, fund accounting and analytics, pension accounting and/or real estate accounting and analytics
Essential Qualifications: Graduate of 4 year course with Accounting background
Technical Qualifications / Experience: Technical know-how in MS Office Suite
Experience: 1-2 year experience in finance and accounting
Additional Perks / Details:
- Permanent dayshift
- HMO on Day 1
- Weekend Off
- Salary between PHP 14,000.00 and PHP 18,000.00
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Vision and values shape our culture, define the character of our company and guide how we make decisions.
Our business has grown through recommendations and an increasingly well-known reputation for excellence. We achieve this by continually focusing on delivering exceptional results.
Outsourcing only works well when a close partnership is formed. RR Donnelley’s people technology and process become a part of our clients’ business, creating a platform to share insights and innovation.
We believe in cultivating long-term relationships with our clients, where openness and shared goals drive long term profitability for all concerned.
Defining the Future
Our global reach and experience allows us to bring continuous improvement and innovation to the work we do for our clients.
We bring our breadth and depth of resources to focus on solving our clients’ challenges to provide a team that works together, across different domains of expertise and different geographies through our unique blendshore platform.