Technical Support EngineerSubmit ResuméLink
Provide high quality, real-time assistance to the operations team when faced with problems related to networking, operating systems, servers and desktop, which could have an impact on the productivity.
- Incident and Request Ticket Management – able to attend to issues and requests filed in the ticketing system within SLA. Ensures that Sev 1 incident management protocol is being observed.
- Document Management – These are, but not limited to, the following: Software and Hardware inventories, Trackers, Log Records, Project/Account Documentations, New Solutions to encountered issues, etc
- Customer, Vendor and L3 Teams Management and Coordination – Ensure customer satisfaction and avoid escalation from them by proper coordination and by setting right expectation. Coordinate with the vendors promptly when needed. Escalate with the resolving L3 teams proactively to resolve an Infra related issue and/or attend a request that needs their intervention.
- Compliance to Security and IT SOP – Ensure compliance to InfoSec standards. Be Proactive in working with IT Governance Team for audits and regular IT security requirements. Ensure the Team’s compliance on, but not limited to, the following: AV, WSUS, Software License Management, Backup Process, etc.
- Shift and Task Management - Ensure that handover reports and tickets are properly updated.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer).
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in IT/Computer - Hardware or equivalent.
- Salary between PHP 18,000.00 and PHP 25,000.00
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
RRD is a leading global provider of integrated multichannel marketing and business communications solutions.
With more than 52,000 customers and 42,000 employees across the globe, RRD offers a comprehensive portfolio of capabilities, experience and scale that enables organizations around the world to effectively create, manage, deliver and optimize their multichannel communications.
From digital to print, creative development to fulfillment and logistics, we augment tactics with consultative expertise. We produce streamlined solutions that maximize your communications spend while focusing on new targeted channels and opportunities to rebuild your communications strategy.