- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer).
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in IT/Computer - Hardware or equivalent.
Provide high quality, real-time assistance to the operations team when faced with problems related to networking, operating systems, servers and desktop, which could have an impact on the productivity.
- Incident and Request Ticket Management – able to attend to issues and requests filed in the ticketing system within SLA. Ensures that Sev 1 incident management protocol is being observed.
- Document Management – These are, but not limited to, the following: Software and Hardware inventories, Trackers, Log Records, Project/Account Documentations, New Solutions to encountered issues, etc
- Customer, Vendor and L3 Teams Management and Coordination – Ensure customer satisfaction and avoid escalation from them by proper coordination and by setting right expectation. Coordinate with the vendors promptly when needed. Escalate with the resolving L3 teams proactively to resolve an Infra related issue and/or attend a request that needs their intervention.
- Compliance to Security and IT SOP – Ensure compliance to InfoSec standards. Be Proactive in working with IT Governance Team for audits and regular IT security requirements. Ensure the Team’s compliance on, but not limited to, the following: AV, WSUS, Software License Management, Backup Process, etc.
- Shift and Task Management - Ensure that handover reports and tickets are properly updated.
- Salary between PHP 18,000.00 and PHP 25,000.00
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Vision and values shape our culture, define the character of our company and guide how we make decisions.
Our business has grown through recommendations and an increasingly well-known reputation for excellence. We achieve this by continually focusing on delivering exceptional results.
Outsourcing only works well when a close partnership is formed. RR Donnelley’s people technology and process become a part of our clients’ business, creating a platform to share insights and innovation.
We believe in cultivating long-term relationships with our clients, where openness and shared goals drive long term profitability for all concerned.
Defining the Future
Our global reach and experience allows us to bring continuous improvement and innovation to the work we do for our clients.
We bring our breadth and depth of resources to focus on solving our clients’ challenges to provide a team that works together, across different domains of expertise and different geographies through our unique blendshore platform.