- Customer Service tasks such as flight reservations, cancellations, ticketing and the like
- Coordinate with airlines
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate, Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
- TRAVEL BACKGROUND NEEDED
a. Handled travel accounts (flights)
b. Tourism grad (w/ or w/o exp)
c. Travel agency officers (ticketing)
- At least 2nd yr in College
• Applicants must be willing to work in any shift at Eastwood, Libis, Quezon City.
• Knowleadge in GDS such as Apollo, Sabre, Worldspan, etc is a plus but not a requirement.
• Good communication skills
Free meal daily
HMO + free dependent
20% Night differential
20K Tuition fee Subsidy*
Lodging option (condo in Eastwood)* OR Transportation allowance (2,000 pesos) for a perfect attendance
- Salary between PHP 18,000.00 and PHP 28,000.00
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 100.
Aspire Global Solutions is a Philippine-based BPO that provides a range of services from consulting services, IT-enabled services, and call center services primarily catering to small and medium based enterprises. As a BPO the primary goal of Aspire BPO Philippines is to assist organizational companies and individuals to focus on their core competencies by managing critical routine aspects of their business operations.