ACCOUNTANT (FOR CABANATUAN BRANCH)Submit ResuméLink
The Accountant is expected to review all accounting transactions in the branch in order to maintain accurate and updated accounting records.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy or Financial Management
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills
- Must be highly analytical, organized and keen to details
- Candidates must be willing to be assigned in AMWSLAI Cabanatuan Branch
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Research, Analytical, Communication, Interpersonal.
The applicant must be willing to undergo training in Head Office (Quezon City) for a period of time.
- Salary between PHP 12,500.00 and PHP 15,000.00
- Location: Nueva Ecija, Central Luzon.
- Full Time, Contract, Temporary position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 3.
AIR MATERIEL WING SAVINGS AND LOAN ASSOCIATION INC. (AMWSLAI) is a non-stock savings and loan association legally established and operating since June 13, 1956. We are a P15 Billion organization authorized by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. Currently, we already have 38 branches and liaison offices nationwide. As of Deceber 2003, we have 239,355 members.