- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Research, Analytical, Communication, Interpersonal.
The Accountant is expected to review all accounting transactions in the branch in order to maintain accurate and updated accounting records.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy or Financial Management
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills
- Must be highly analytical, organized and keen to details
- Candidates must be willing to be assigned in AMWSLAI Cabanatuan Branch
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
The applicant must be willing to undergo training in Head Office (Quezon City) for a period of time.
- Salary between PHP 12,500.00 and PHP 15,000.00
- Location: Nueva Ecija, Central Luzon.
- Full Time, Contract, Temporary position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 3.
To be the premier non-stock savings and loan Association that values and empowers the lives of today's heroes.
We build lasting relationships to our members by providing financial services that are responsive to their needs and dreams.
OUR CORE VALUES
Integrity and Honor Above All
We shall conduct our business with the highest level of integrity and moral standards.
Our competent, professional and dedicated employees are focused on the delivery of excellent service at all times.
We encourage a culture of innovation where new and appropriate technology are harnessed to improve our services.
Responsibility and Accountability
We strictly adhere to the norms of good governance and accountability in the management of our members' funds.
We believe that in unity there is strength.
We abide to the principle that loyalty spells the stability of the Association's foundation.