Account ExecutiveSubmit ResuméLink
- Meeting clients to discuss their requirements/needs
- Negotiating with clients, solving any problem and making sure deadlines are met
- managing the account in charge of maintaining customer relationship.
- Explore opportunities to achieve sales targets
- Creates proposals and other report recquired
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- 4 year course College Graduate preferably with Marketing Background
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence, tact and persuasive manner
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good "people skills", for working with range of colleagues and clients
- Salary between PHP 14.00 and PHP 16.00
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
WHO WE ARE
Career Magnet is a service-based company offering Managed Services using industry-proven service methodologies and processes together with information technology tools.
What We Do
Career Magnet complements significant business operations and capabilities to give your organization a practical and efficient approach to business. We combine our experience and established process-oriented standards with the right expertise to deliver business operations services that enable faster delivery time, operational flexibility, and broader customer reach for your business.