HR Staff - Frontdesk and AdminSubmit ResuméLink
- Act as fronliner for the Company, screen calls and visitors, and answers or refer inquiries as appropriate.
- Assist the HR and Admin Department achieve group objectives, goals and targets.
- Assist in Timekeeping and Attendance.
- Increase the customer service capacity of employees at every level.
- Assist in ensuring that admin requirements are met as the organization grows and expands operations.
- Coordinates, communicates, and cooperates with other Departments to implement plans and programs.
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor's/ College Degree in Social Science/Sociology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- No work experience required.
- Required Skill(s): Telephone Handling, Customer Service, Good Communication Skills
- Preferably Less than 1 year experience specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support, Frontdesk, Customer Service or equivalent.
- With Pleasant Personality and Positive Attitude, Detail Oriented, and Resourceful.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Social Science/Sociology.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
“Customer satisfaction is the most important factor for our Company’s future growth”
To be one global company, we must care about our people, our profession, our society, and our planet. We must dedicate our winning spirit, innovation and teamwork to sharpen our customer centric focus, and we also must commit to the highest standards of ethics and integrity.