Nurse Case Management - Fresh Graduates are Welcome!Submit ResuméLink
WHO WE ARE:
- Optum is the fastest growing business of the UnitedHealth Group, a Fortune 6 company based in the United States who caters to the health care needs of over 85 million people across 33 countries
- We are a diverse company with over 185,000 employees
- We are a leader in nearly every aspect of today’s health care landscape
- We leverage on having the largest single proprietary network of physicians, hospitals, health facilities, and caregivers in the United States
In UnitedHealth Group, we believe that what makes you special can inspire your life’s best work. SM
Join us today and unlock a world of rewards and benefits for performance, career growth, work-life balance and the opportunity to pursue your passion.
Must be a graduate of Nursing and must have an active RN License
Must have at least 6 months of work experience in a clinical/hospital environment.
Must be willing to work in Taguig City or Muntinlupa City
Must be willing to work on shifting schedules
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will work both independently, and in partnership with Physicians, nursing staff and other care givers, often serving as the primary point of care and contact for our members
You will directly interact with patients delivered in a variety of locations such as in member's homes, long-term care facilities, medical practices, urgent care settings, or telemedicine.
You will bring about an integrated level of decision making and care as well as the vital education and coaching that results in improved total care for members.
You will help maximize patients’ dignity and quality of life, and you will be involved with members, family and care providers in the assessment and formulation of care plans personalized to members’ unique needs and wishes.
Your role is critical in allowing our members, families, facilities and health professionals to have greater confidence in the exceptional care we provide. And for you, an everyday opportunity to do your life’s best work.SM
Walk in to apply in any of our locations from 10 am to 6pm:
Alabang Location (Temporary Recruitment Office)
9F HSBC Bldg., Filinvest One, Northgate Cyberzone, Alabang Zapote Rd Cor. Northgate Ave., Filinvest, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
Taguig City Location
G/F Science Hub Tower 3, Mckinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio Taguig City
Or you may click the "Apply" button below to send us your application today!
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Nursing.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support and Assistant or equivalent.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 100.
Careers at Optum
If you’re going to change careers, why not look for an employer that’s out to change everything? If you have that kind of appetite for change, Optum is the right place for you. As part of the growing UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we’re driving innovation and change all over the world. That’s creating opportunity right here in the Philippines for people with energy, passion and a focus on quality. We’re driven to help people live healthier lives and to helpmake the health care system work better for everyone. We want to make a difference and that makes this the one job opportunity that can change everything for you.