- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Creative Multimedia, Finance, Fine Arts/Design/Graphics, Human Resource Management, Psychology.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): proficient in Microsoft Office.
To assist the Human Captal Division in handling the activities for AMWSLAI employees including but not limited to the preparation of logistics. He/She will also transcribe the minutes of meeting/discussion related to HR matters.
- Must be keen with details
- Must have good interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
- Candidates must be willing to be assigned in AMWSLAI Head Office
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Contract position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
To be the premier non-stock savings and loan Association that values and empowers the lives of today's heroes.
We build lasting relationships to our members by providing financial services that are responsive to their needs and dreams.
OUR CORE VALUES
Integrity and Honor Above All
We shall conduct our business with the highest level of integrity and moral standards.
Our competent, professional and dedicated employees are focused on the delivery of excellent service at all times.
We encourage a culture of innovation where new and appropriate technology are harnessed to improve our services.
Responsibility and Accountability
We strictly adhere to the norms of good governance and accountability in the management of our members' funds.
We believe that in unity there is strength.
We abide to the principle that loyalty spells the stability of the Association's foundation.