Operations Analysts/Technical Support RepresentativesSubmit ResuméLink
- Provides technical support to clients regarding the resolution of product hardware, software and operating system issues via phone or remote access for all ADP supported applications or products.
- Supports the end users, including installation, upgrades, maintenance, troubleshooting and diagnostics to determine solutions and alternatives.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate, Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Above average verbal and written communication skills, Analytical and problem-solving skills, Experience in using MS Office Applications.
- Required language(s): English.
We are also hiring at our Alabang office: Ground Floor, Aeon Centre, Alabang Zapote Road, Muntinlupa
Please bring a copy of your resume and a valid ID. Our recruiting hours are from 11AM to 8PM, Monday to Friday.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 200.
ADP®, one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing and human capital management solutions, serves more than 625,000 businesses of all types and sizes in over 100 countries. We help employers increase productivity, improve employee engagement, and meet regulatory and legislative requirements using our solutions for human resources, payroll, talent management, tax, and benefits administration.
Companies that partner with ADP get solutions with the latest technology – so they can focus their time and resources on their business, not back-office administration.
About ADP Philippines, Inc.
ADP Philippines has been in operation since 2010. We serve a wide diversity of global clients with payroll services, tax services, technical services, time and labor management, implementation, IT support and benefits administration. You can build a rewarding career here with us.