- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate, Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Above average verbal and written communication skills, Analytical and problem-solving skills, Experience in using MS Office Applications.
- Required language(s): English.
- Provides technical support to clients regarding the resolution of product hardware, software and operating system issues via phone or remote access for all ADP supported applications or products.
- Supports the end users, including installation, upgrades, maintenance, troubleshooting and diagnostics to determine solutions and alternatives.
We are also hiring at our Alabang office: Ground Floor, Aeon Centre, Alabang Zapote Road, Muntinlupa
Please bring a copy of your resume and a valid ID. Our recruiting hours are from 11AM to 8PM, Monday to Friday.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 200.
Social Media Footer
Like us on:
ADP Philippines provides an environment where associates can maximize their potential. That’s because we offer a solid foundation of innovative solutions, are recognized as a global leader and have a progressive vision for the future. Our down-to-earth culture welcomes diverse perspectives and creates an environment where careers and personalities can flourish. We are on a journey to advance human potential in a humble yet powerful way, and the strength of our team comes from what each of us has to offer.