Customer Service Representatives (US Payroll)Submit ResuméLink
- Responds professionally and timely to client incoming phone calls, web inquiries, emails and/or faxes. Investigates, researches, analyzes and tests outcomes in order to resolve client questions an/or problems correctly. Handles client requests relating to products or services ranging from routine inquiries and basic application navigation to complex problems and difficult troubleshooting issues. Ensures World Class Service satisfaction on each transaction. Provides critical and accurate statutory information to clients in payroll or HR areas, such as tax filing and/or benefit administration, so that ADP is not exposed to financial risk and/or penalties. Is the initial point of contact for all clients and determines if resolution can be found on initial call or if Tier II resolution is required. Quotes the future resolution commitment to the client based on a clear evaluation of the open case.
- Researches, designs and modifies complex mainframe features or software applications to meet the client's specific needs for Tier II resolution. Works with technical support or various production departments as needed to effectively troubleshoot, analyze and resolve problems and client concerns. Implements additional non-billable features for clients by utilizing ADP systems/applications and understanding clients requirements and needs. Recommends software enhancements or product features and identifies client training opportunities if applicable.
- Maintain appropriate records of client contact through the CRM (ie. eAccess/Clarify). Uses the various knowledge bases, resource materials and appropriate websites to locate answers and solutions for issues. Ensures that case notes are professionally written and that they thoroughly and accurately detail the problem and the proposed resolution. Maintains the service organization's standards that are set by regional and corporate management regarding call and case handling, ie Average Handle Time, Adherence, Call Strategy, Case Activity, etc.
- Receives training on products or applications and servicing skills to support the organization, clients and teammates. Remains proficient on current applications and related products/features (i.e., Payroll and/or HRIS) and learns future products and new tools as they are deployed. Continues to update knowledge through a wide variety of available resources to ensure familiarity on appropriate statutory laws or legislative rulings that impact clients. Completes new hire and ongoing training programs as designed.
- Particpates in regional and ADP client retention efforts, including helping to identify clients-at-risk. Handles critical and/or escalated client issues which may require working directly with additional ADP Service hubs (ie. TLM, WGPS, Retirement Services, FSA/Cobra, etc) to ensure client satisfaction. Communicates directly with clients via phone, email and/or remote diagnositc tools to resolve these issues. Uses judgement and escalates unresolvable or concerning issues to a higher level support or to management as approprate.
- Mentor/coaches and assists in the training of less tenured or newly hired service associates on product knowledge, process and procedures and service skills.
- Provides feedback and suggestions on products, issues, processes and procedures to enhance efficiency and continuous improvement. May participate in developing documentation (ie. Solutions, Knowledge Base).
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Up to 1 year high volume, problem resolution, client services experience PC navigation skills; Microsoft Work / Excel / Outlook experience needed U.S. payroll knowledge is beneficial Time management and organization skills Problem solving and troubleshooting skills Probing and analysis skills preferred Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Required language(s): English.
We are also hiring at our Alabang office: Ground Floor, Aeon Centre, Alabang-Zapote Road corner North Bridgewaym Filivest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa
Please bring a copy of your resume and a valid ID.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 50.
ADP®, one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing and human capital management solutions, serves more than 625,000 businesses of all types and sizes in over 100 countries. We help employers increase productivity, improve employee engagement, and meet regulatory and legislative requirements using our solutions for human resources, payroll, talent management, tax, and benefits administration.
Companies that partner with ADP get solutions with the latest technology – so they can focus their time and resources on their business, not back-office administration.
About ADP Philippines, Inc.
ADP Philippines has been in operation since 2010. We serve a wide diversity of global clients with payroll services, tax services, technical services, time and labor management, implementation, IT support and benefits administration. You can build a rewarding career here with us.