- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): good customer service skills, good communication skills.
The Liaison Staff shall assist customers with their availment of loan and other products and services, initiate and implement all marketing, promotional programs and campaigns, and render high quality service.
The Staff shall be assigned in #1807 Maharlika Highway Brgy Gulang gulang Lucena City
- Must have the ability to work under minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Must be familiar in MS Office application particularly in MS Excel and MS Word
- Must be willing to work in Lucena City
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Salary between PHP 11,000.00 and PHP 11,500.00
- Location: Lucena City, CALABARZON.
- Contract, Full Time, Temporary position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
To be the premier non-stock savings and loan Association that values and empowers the lives of today's heroes.
We build lasting relationships to our members by providing financial services that are responsive to their needs and dreams.
OUR CORE VALUES
Integrity and Honor Above All
We shall conduct our business with the highest level of integrity and moral standards.
Our competent, professional and dedicated employees are focused on the delivery of excellent service at all times.
We encourage a culture of innovation where new and appropriate technology are harnessed to improve our services.
Responsibility and Accountability
We strictly adhere to the norms of good governance and accountability in the management of our members' funds.
We believe that in unity there is strength.
We abide to the principle that loyalty spells the stability of the Association's foundation.