The Liaison Staff shall assist customers with their availment of loan and other products and services, initiate and implement all marketing, promotional programs and campaigns, and render high quality service.
The Staff shall be assigned in #1807 Maharlika Highway Brgy Gulang gulang Lucena City
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): good customer service skills, good communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work under minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Must be familiar in MS Office application particularly in MS Excel and MS Word
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Salary between PHP 512.00 and PHP 512.00
- Location: Lucena City, CALABARZON.
- Full Time, Contract, Temporary position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
AIR MATERIEL WING SAVINGS AND LOAN ASSOCIATION INC. (AMWSLAI) is a non-stock savings and loan association legally established and operating since June 13, 1956. We are a P15 Billion organization authorized by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. Currently, we already have 38 branches and liaison offices nationwide. As of Deceber 2003, we have 239,355 members.