AR AnalystSubmit ResuméLink
- Perform day to day transactions including verifying, encoding, classifying, computing, posting and recording of sales, inventory and other accounts receivable data according to company established control procedures;
- Maintain organized accounts receivable customer files and records, keep track and process accounts and incoming payments;
- Prepare and carry out invoice, billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines;
- Review and examine accounts receivable ledger and related documents for proper posting to ensure integrity of maintained records;
- Verify discrepancies, perform account reconciliations and resolve clients’ billing issues and queries;
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all billing are verified and payments are accounted for and properly posted;
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities;
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies;
- Facilitate swift payment of invoices due to the organization by preparing and sending bill reminders and making collection calls via phone, email.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Location: Pasig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
FINDEN TECHNOLOGIES INC. is the exclusive distributor of DEVANT and HISENSE here in the Philippines. We have emerged from being a newbie in the electronics appliance industry into a company that carries brands that are part of every Filipino household nowadays. We don't just carry brands, we CREATE an image.
We are a family-oriented company that don't just offer work, we give opportunities and let people grow individually. Be part of our continuous expansion and development and recognize that you can be more than who you think you can be.