Product AssistantSubmit ResuméLink
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Courses.
- Knowledgeable in MS Applications
- With Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Flexible to work within extended hours, if needed.
Provide assistance to Vice President, Business Development Manager, Product Manager/Product Specialist, Account Executive and Account Specialist in routing and/or submission of documents to concern departments.
Assist in the processing of sales orders, demo request reservations, transfer of stocks, term extension and/or reseller credit limits information in the absence of account specialist (sales force).
Prepares an up to date sales and inventory tracking reports weekly and monthly.
Maintain the diary of appointments as necessary to provide information to whereabouts of Department Head.
Screen and respond to all incoming telephone calls and take action as appropriate.
Provide full administrative support service to the department such as meeting room reservation, control of room temperature, fax, scanner, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 3.