- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Marketing.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Courses.
- Knowledgeable in MS Applications
- With Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Flexible to work within extended hours, if needed.
Provide assistance to Vice President, Business Development Manager, Product Manager/Product Specialist, Account Executive and Account Specialist in routing and/or submission of documents to concern departments.
Assist in the processing of sales orders, demo request reservations, transfer of stocks, term extension and/or reseller credit limits information in the absence of account specialist (sales force).
Prepares an up to date sales and inventory tracking reports weekly and monthly.
Maintain the diary of appointments as necessary to provide information to whereabouts of Department Head.
Screen and respond to all incoming telephone calls and take action as appropriate.
Provide full administrative support service to the department such as meeting room reservation, control of room temperature, fax, scanner, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 3.
WSI is the no. 1 software distributor and one of the leading hardware distributor in the market today. WSI is very active with marketing and sales programs for its resellers and endusers. It has a good mix for both push and pull products. With the kind of resellers that it has partnered with, it is able to maintain and increase its extensive corporate and varied market presence. Ease of doing business with WSI has resulted to a long, lasting and fruitful relationship with its suppliers, resellers and end-users. Proof of this is its twenty five years and still ongoing relationship with Star Micronics the company, which was actually the first printer product WSI exclusively carried when it started in 1982. Another factor, which WSI considers to have contributed to its continued success, is its distribution model. Sales have always been coursed through its channels because it believes that it should not compete with the resellers that it serves but rather it should work hand in hand for everybody’s success.