- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): good management and strong interpersonal skills, communication and analytical skills.
- Required language(s): English, Tagalog.
Major Job Function
- Analyzes and forecasts financial requirements of the company
- Organizes all company financial programs / allocations and ensure compliance to budgetary requirements
- Manages the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Ensures that monthly reconciliation is strictly implemented
- Monitors timely and accurate submisison of monthly and year-end financial reports
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, with professional license as Certified Public Accountant ( CPA )
- Has at least 3 years solid experience in supervisory role
- Extensive and solid Finance & Accounting experience with all operational & administrative activities, such as but not limited to budget planning and allocation, cash flow management, sales reconciliation, balance sheet and fixed asset
- Has good management and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 4.
Diwa Learning Systems Inc (Diwa), a subsidiary of First Asia Venture Capital*, is the leading publisher of print and digital educational resources in the country today. Diwa is a multi-awarded and innovative provider of educational solutions with an extensive distribution network across the Philippines.
The company started when it acquired the rights to publish Bato Balani for Science and Technology, a supplementary magazine for high school students. Not long after, the company began producing Salaguinto, a counterpart science magazine for grade school students. The success of these magazines encouraged Diwa to expand its product offerings to magazines and textbooks for all the subject areas in basic education.
As a response to the needs of the 21st century, Diwa started integrating Information and Communications Technology (ICT)to their products as early as 10 years ago. And in a bold and pioneering move, they have introduced their flagship digital product to Philippine schools: Genyo e-learning, the country's first fully integrated and only learning management system for basic education with content available for English, Math, Science, Filipino, and Araling Panlipunan.
Today, Diwa develops all of its digital and printed products with the conscious effort to teach 21stcentury skills, moving from "learning how to use technology" to "using technology to learn". Also, all of its printed resources are available in electronic format, making teaching and learning possible anytime, anywhere, and virtually on any device.
Diwa's wide array of products allows the company to offer customizable solutions that make 21st century learning possible for every Philippine school.