Sales Associate - Taguig AreaSubmit ResuméLink
Responsible for the achievement of yearly sales target and collection target set by the Management, with the objective of ensuring efficient implementation of approved Sales / Marketing programs and the liquidity of the assigned territory.
* Top mind knowledge of all products
* Attain Sales target for the school year
* Submit monthly collection target
* Effectively conducts sales presentation to client schools
* Deliver products to client schools on or before the latest date with the school
* Ensure that product promo copies are managed and received by schools on time
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Communications/PR, Marketing.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing or Mass Communication.
* At least one (1) relevant work experience in sales, preferably gained in the same industry
* Excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills
* Willing to undergo sales training and do field work
* Preferably residing in Taguig Area
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
To be the publishing group at the leading edge of its industry
To develop new forms of media and explore new markets
To establish alliance with like-minded companies in the pursuit of its objectives
To create superior value for its customers, shareholders and staff.
To achieve a position of leadership in upgrading the quality of education of our people throughout the Philippines
Diwa's motivating force is anchored on its faith in and respect for people.
Diwa's people have been and will always be the force driving any change and development in this world.
As such, the company is committed to maintain a humane and professional business environment conducive to people's continued development and success.
The Diwa team's actions and decisions today will shape the world we will have tomorrow.
In this regard, the team is forever conscious of the need to provide superior value to its customers, deliver exceptional returns to its shareholders, and promote the welfare of its people.
We at Diwa Learning Systems Inc. believe that education is the key to a better nation. This is why, for 35 years, we have continued to provide top-of-the-line print and digital K-to-12 educational resources to schools all over the Philippines. We equip teachers with skills to help them stay relevant in the 21st century, elevate the students' learning experience by creating environments that stimulate creativity and critical thinking, and empower schools to be leaders of innovation.
We are Diwa.
We are moving the nation through education.