- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Reports to managers or head of a unit/department.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Diwa Learning Systems Inc (Diwa), a subsidiary of First Asia Venture Capital*, is the leading publisher of print and digital educational resources in the country today. Diwa is a multi-awarded and innovative provider of educational solutions with an extensive distribution network across the Philippines.
The company started when it acquired the rights to publish Bato Balani for Science and Technology, a supplementary magazine for high school students. Not long after, the company began producing Salaguinto, a counterpart science magazine for grade school students. The success of these magazines encouraged Diwa to expand its product offerings to magazines and textbooks for all the subject areas in basic education.
As a response to the needs of the 21st century, Diwa started integrating Information and Communications Technology (ICT)to their products as early as 10 years ago. And in a bold and pioneering move, they have introduced their flagship digital product to Philippine schools: Genyo e-learning, the country's first fully integrated and only learning management system for basic education with content available for English, Math, Science, Filipino, and Araling Panlipunan.
Today, Diwa develops all of its digital and printed products with the conscious effort to teach 21stcentury skills, moving from "learning how to use technology" to "using technology to learn". Also, all of its printed resources are available in electronic format, making teaching and learning possible anytime, anywhere, and virtually on any device.
Diwa's wide array of products allows the company to offer customizable solutions that make 21st century learning possible for every Philippine school.