There must always be a beginning to every process and you're at the forefront. Your resourcefulness is the key to our success. You are detail-oriented and often find yourself analyzing fine-print in everyday products and documents. Seeing what others don't gives you quite the thrill.
You are the engine to our team. They are responsible for the initial phase of the work project, which means going through client's business to make sure that terms are fair and instructions are well-understood.
Read and analyze contracts, legal and other business-related documents.
Create abstract/summary of documents according to pre-provided abstracting guidelines.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Analytical Skills, Attention to details, English Communication Skills.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
- Graduate of Economics, Legal Management, Banking and Finance and Business Management, is an advantage.
- Highly analytical with keen attention to details.
- Above-average English comprehension and writing skills.
- Proficient in basic computer applications.
- Highly interested in reading any kinds of English books and other reading materials.
- Fast reading skills, an advantage.
- Must be willing to work in Meralco Ave., Ugong, Pasig City.
- Willing to work immediately.
- Applicants with 1-2 year abstracting experience, an advantage but not required.
- Fresh graduates/entry level job seekers are also encouraged to apply.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance-Based Incentives
- Government Mandatory Benefits
- HMO (Health Card and Insurance) upon regularization
- Leave Credits upon regularization
- Semi-flexible Working Schedule
- Attendance Bonus
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Work-life Balance in a Fun, Dynamic and Young Working Environment
- Location: Pasig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 20.
Are you ready to take on the world with us?
A leading provider of skilled Analysts for businesses requiring dependable resources for diverse workflow assignments. Our solution enables them to confidently make operational decisions by providing our clients with on-time reliable data.
Eximius BPO provides high-value real estate processing services. Our goal is to help businesses organize and access critical information so they can focus on core competencies. We deliver these services with an understanding of the service-level, security and scalability requirements necessary to succeed. Our services are enhanced by selective recruitment, intensive training, and a meticulous Quality Control Process.