PHONE OFFICER – Libis (OPEN TO FRESH GRADUATES)Submit ResuméLink
- To provide “world-class” service excellence to the Client by offering a positive and consistent telephone banking experience
- Attend to inbound and outbound telephone calls/contacts in accordance with standard operating procedure
- Provide information on services offered by a world-class bank to enhance Client relationships
- Identify and maximize sales opportunities, where applicable, to all Clients
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
- College Graduate - Fresh graduates are welcome
- Previous Call Center experience, Sales experience, or any working in a service oriented industry such as Hotel and Restaurant, Airline, Banks is an advantage
- Display clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- High level of listening & comprehension skills
- Problem solving skill
- Willing to work in a shifting schedule, weekends and holidays included
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Earn up to 22k
- HMO for employee upon hire
- Retirement Plan
- Group Life Insurance Coverage
- Loan Program
- Paid Leaves
- Tuition Fee Reimbursement
- Bereavement Assistance
JOIN OUR ONE-DAY HIRING PROCESS ON JUNE 29 AND JULY 2!
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
If you are passionate about great customer service and want to develop your career with one of the world’s leading banks, then we would love to speak with you. As a Phone Officer you will support the global company’s local clients and be part of our in-house contact centre team in Eastwood, Libis. In this company, you will be working as part of a team, in a culture which is supportive and collaborative. You will have an excellent rewards and benefits package from your first day, and we will help you turn ambition into achievement through career development.