- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Human Resource Management, Psychology.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
1. Assist in managing timekeeping function by implementing the Company’s timekeeping policy and downloading/generating the required reports for payroll processing and other timekeeping-related analysis. This includes ensuring that the time-capturing device is properly working at all times and immediate reporting is done to immediate superior in case of malfunction.
2. Coordinates with Compensation and Performance Management Supervisor by email the completion of timekeeping report within three days after cut0ff period.
3. Maintains database and filing system for timekeeping for reference and analysis.
4. Routes and monitors clearance of resigned employees and completes within a reasonable amount of time.
5. Assist in generating monthly tardiness report and prepares memorandum, release to immediate superior for issuance and retrieve copy for 201F record.
6. Assist in the processing ATM application of new hire and prepare notification to bank for cancellation of ATM for resigned employee.
7. Performs other functions, which may be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
WSI is the no. 1 software distributor and one of the leading hardware distributor in the market today. WSI is very active with marketing and sales programs for its resellers and endusers. It has a good mix for both push and pull products. With the kind of resellers that it has partnered with, it is able to maintain and increase its extensive corporate and varied market presence. Ease of doing business with WSI has resulted to a long, lasting and fruitful relationship with its suppliers, resellers and end-users. Proof of this is its twenty five years and still ongoing relationship with Star Micronics the company, which was actually the first printer product WSI exclusively carried when it started in 1982. Another factor, which WSI considers to have contributed to its continued success, is its distribution model. Sales have always been coursed through its channels because it believes that it should not compete with the resellers that it serves but rather it should work hand in hand for everybody’s success.