Customer Service SpecialistSubmit ResuméLink
To effectively assist the sales team in achieving yearly sales and collection targets set by the Management through efficient monitoring of Sales and Marketing programs, work related needs, both from the head office and field staff.
• Preparation of sales target for the year
• Processing of sales documents
• Assist in the preparation of sales and marketing campaigns
• Accurate and timely update of Sales and Collection Report
• Effective communication with the sales and other departments
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, or Communication Arts
• At least 1 Year(s) relevant experience in Customer Service or Sales
• Excellent Communication skills, Interpersonal, Result Driven, Team Player
• Has a clear grasp of sales principles and good customer service practices
• Above average proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Communications/PR, Marketing.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Sales - Telesales/Telemarketing or equivalent.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
To be the publishing group at the leading edge of its industry
To develop new forms of media and explore new markets
To establish alliance with like-minded companies in the pursuit of its objectives
To create superior value for its customers, shareholders and staff.
To achieve a position of leadership in upgrading the quality of education of our people throughout the Philippines
Diwa's motivating force is anchored on its faith in and respect for people.
Diwa's people have been and will always be the force driving any change and development in this world.
As such, the company is committed to maintain a humane and professional business environment conducive to people's continued development and success.
The Diwa team's actions and decisions today will shape the world we will have tomorrow.
In this regard, the team is forever conscious of the need to provide superior value to its customers, deliver exceptional returns to its shareholders, and promote the welfare of its people.
We at Diwa Learning Systems Inc. believe that education is the key to a better nation. This is why, for 35 years, we have continued to provide top-of-the-line print and digital K-to-12 educational resources to schools all over the Philippines. We equip teachers with skills to help them stay relevant in the 21st century, elevate the students' learning experience by creating environments that stimulate creativity and critical thinking, and empower schools to be leaders of innovation.
We are Diwa.
We are moving the nation through education.