- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Communications/PR, Marketing.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Sales - Telesales/Telemarketing or equivalent.
To effectively assist the sales team in achieving yearly sales and collection targets set by the Management through efficient monitoring of Sales and Marketing programs, work related needs, both from the head office and field staff.
• Preparation of sales target for the year
• Processing of sales documents
• Assist in the preparation of sales and marketing campaigns
• Accurate and timely update of Sales and Collection Report
• Effective communication with the sales and other departments
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, or Communication Arts
• At least 1 Year(s) relevant experience in Customer Service or Sales
• Excellent Communication skills, Interpersonal, Result Driven, Team Player
• Has a clear grasp of sales principles and good customer service practices
• Above average proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Diwa Learning Systems Inc (Diwa), a subsidiary of First Asia Venture Capital*, is the leading publisher of print and digital educational resources in the country today. Diwa is a multi-awarded and innovative provider of educational solutions with an extensive distribution network across the Philippines.
The company started when it acquired the rights to publish Bato Balani for Science and Technology, a supplementary magazine for high school students. Not long after, the company began producing Salaguinto, a counterpart science magazine for grade school students. The success of these magazines encouraged Diwa to expand its product offerings to magazines and textbooks for all the subject areas in basic education.
As a response to the needs of the 21st century, Diwa started integrating Information and Communications Technology (ICT)to their products as early as 10 years ago. And in a bold and pioneering move, they have introduced their flagship digital product to Philippine schools: Genyo e-learning, the country's first fully integrated and only learning management system for basic education with content available for English, Math, Science, Filipino, and Araling Panlipunan.
Today, Diwa develops all of its digital and printed products with the conscious effort to teach 21stcentury skills, moving from "learning how to use technology" to "using technology to learn". Also, all of its printed resources are available in electronic format, making teaching and learning possible anytime, anywhere, and virtually on any device.
Diwa's wide array of products allows the company to offer customizable solutions that make 21st century learning possible for every Philippine school.