Collections CoordinatorSubmit ResuméLink
What Collection contributes to Cardinal Health
Collections is responsible for the collection of customer accounts receivable, credit hold decisions, and the development and negotiation of payment plans.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills, able to diplomatically resolve conflict, and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Demonstrates knowledge of collection practices which can include developing and administering customer payment plans, dispute resolution, risk mitigation, etc.
- Demonstrates ability to learn and effectively navigate a variety of financial systems.
- Organizes workload effectively, proactively works with customers to ensure commitments are met, and raises issues and recommendations to management.
- Collaborate with credit to provide reserve recommendations as needed.
- High School diploma required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experience in processing inbound and outbound type of calls (preferably handled business-to-business)
- Collections experience required (minimum of 1 year experience)
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma on any course.
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
Interested candidates may apply via Jobs180 to be processed. Emails may also be sent to JoinUs@cardinalhealth.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the Talent Acquisition Team within 24 to 48 hours.
We’re the business behind healthcare. And rewarding careers.
Awards and recognition:
Over the past year, Cardinal Health was recognized for its leadership and commitment to diversity and sustainability, including:
• Named on the 2017 World's Most Admired Companies list by Fortune
• Recognized by the National Association for Female Executives as a Top 60 Company for Executive Women for the sixth consecutive year
• Included in Becker's Healthcare 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare 2017 listing
• Named to the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality for the fifth consecutive year based on ratings in HRC's 2017 Corporate Equality Index
• Included in the Dow Jones Sustainability North American Company Index for the eleventh consecutive year
About Cardinal Health
Cardinal Health, Inc. is a global, integrated healthcare services and products company, providing customized solutions for hospitals, healthcare systems, pharmacies, ambulatory surgery centers, clinical laboratories and physician offices worldwide. The company provides clinically proven medical products and pharmaceuticals and cost-effective solutions that enhance supply chain efficiency from hospital to home. Cardinal Health connects patients, providers, payers, pharmacists and manufacturers for integrated care coordination and better patient management. Because Cardinal Health helps ensure pharmacists and the consumers they serve have access to medications they need while working to help prevent prescription drug diversion, the company and its education partners created Generation Rx, a national program to help prevent the misuse of prescription medications. Backed by nearly 100 years of experience, with approximately 50,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, Cardinal Health ranks #14 on the Fortune 500.
For more information, visit cardinalhealth.com, follow @CardinalHealth on Twitter and connect on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/ company/cardinal-health.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
Cardinal Health, Inc. is a Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. The company also manufactures medical and surgical products, including gloves, surgical apparel and fluid management products. In addition, it operates the largest network of radiopharmacies in the U.S. Cardinal Health provides medical products to over 75 percent of hospitals in the United States.