OJT/Intern - Human Resources Department (Taguig)Submit ResuméLink
During the internship period, OJT will be exposed to these areas:
1. Mainly assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. (HR Services – Compensation and Benefits, HR Operations, Employee Relations, HRIS)
2. Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Department.
3. Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies, 201 files)
4. Communicate with employees when necessary
• Candidate who are in Bachelor in Psychology, Bachelor in Human Resources, Bachelor of Behavioral Science
• Preferably candidate who could start on-the-job training by August 2018
• Required skill(s): HRIS, Excel, Clerical Skills.
- Shift Schedule of Interns: (can be flexible, required to tender 6 hours of duty starting 3PM onwards)
- Duration / No. of hours needed: (minimum 300 hours needed)
- Daily allowance will be provided to qualified candidates
- Candidate must possess at least a Senior High School Diploma on Human Resource Management, Psychology.
- Preferably Trainee specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Temporary position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Cardinal Health, Inc. is a Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. The company also manufactures medical and surgical products, including gloves, surgical apparel and fluid management products. In addition, it operates the largest network of radiopharmacies in the U.S. Cardinal Health provides medical products to over 75 percent of hospitals in the United States.