Account SpecialistSubmit ResuméLink
- Respond to customer complaints and immediately coordinates with technical support engineering for servicing schedule and provide follow-up to get customer feedback regarding service provided.
Identify potential new accounts and organize site visits and explain product features to win potential client to increase revenue.
Oversee the dissemination of marketing and sales strategies, product training, services etc., ensuring that they are carried out efficiently to increase sales.
Assist in the processing of sales order (SO), delivery scheduling to ensure products is delivered to the reseller on the expected time and in good condition, and provides billing and credit and collection as needed.
Maintain good line of communication with principals’ designated advertising agencies and clients regarding promotional activities to ensure target profit is achieved.
Provide customers with up to date information requested.
Develop and maintain relationship with resellers and other relevant internal groups to ensure that the department’s sales target is realized.
Maintain good relations with resellers to ensure that the company remains as the preferred supplier.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.