- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Respond to customer complaints and immediately coordinates with technical support engineering for servicing schedule and provide follow-up to get customer feedback regarding service provided.
Identify potential new accounts and organize site visits and explain product features to win potential client to increase revenue.
Oversee the dissemination of marketing and sales strategies, product training, services etc., ensuring that they are carried out efficiently to increase sales.
Assist in the processing of sales order (SO), delivery scheduling to ensure products is delivered to the reseller on the expected time and in good condition, and provides billing and credit and collection as needed.
Maintain good line of communication with principals’ designated advertising agencies and clients regarding promotional activities to ensure target profit is achieved.
Provide customers with up to date information requested.
Develop and maintain relationship with resellers and other relevant internal groups to ensure that the department’s sales target is realized.
Maintain good relations with resellers to ensure that the company remains as the preferred supplier.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
WSI is the no. 1 software distributor and one of the leading hardware distributor in the market today. WSI is very active with marketing and sales programs for its resellers and endusers. It has a good mix for both push and pull products. With the kind of resellers that it has partnered with, it is able to maintain and increase its extensive corporate and varied market presence. Ease of doing business with WSI has resulted to a long, lasting and fruitful relationship with its suppliers, resellers and end-users. Proof of this is its twenty five years and still ongoing relationship with Star Micronics the company, which was actually the first printer product WSI exclusively carried when it started in 1982. Another factor, which WSI considers to have contributed to its continued success, is its distribution model. Sales have always been coursed through its channels because it believes that it should not compete with the resellers that it serves but rather it should work hand in hand for everybody’s success.