IT Intern (OJT)Submit ResuméLink
The IT Support Intern shall provide support in installing software or hardware, maintaining and upgrading/replacing hardware or software to ensure optimal performance for your end-users.
- Learn and develop skills in information technology to include IT Desktop support concepts
- Support the IT Team in maintenance of hardware, software and other systems.
- Support the IT Team in project updates, installation and hardware deployment.
- College student taking up Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- No work experience required
- Required Skill(s): PC troubleshooting and hardware or software installation.
- Organizational skills, flexible, can work well with others and can cope with the demands of the department.
- Willing to be assigned in BGC, Taguig
- Willing to complete the minimum OJT hour requirement of Cardinal Health (300 hours)
Identified candidates will be eligible to receive allowance from Cardinal Health.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Preferably Trainee specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Temporary position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.
Cardinal Health, Inc. is a Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. The company also manufactures medical and surgical products, including gloves, surgical apparel and fluid management products. In addition, it operates the largest network of radiopharmacies in the U.S. Cardinal Health provides medical products to over 75 percent of hospitals in the United States.